Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Alexandra Robbins Update

Subsequent to my last posting, I received an email from Alexandra Robbins after asking her once again to blurb Beyond You & Me. Ms. Robbins regrets she will not be able to because her busy schedule prevents her from blurbing any books. "I get several requests each week and have to turn them all down. Good luck."

I hate being wished "good luck" by another writer. Isn't that what you say when someone leaves the plane crash to hike through the wilderness to bring help? Good luck, because you can kiss your sorry ass good-bye.

I won't go and Google her blurbs to make certain. That would be unkind and not lady-like. But I don't have to be a lady, you see.

1 Comments:

Blogger W. S. Cross said...

Thanks, xaotiqa!

9:08 PM, July 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home